Your law firm and tax consultant office in Karlsruhe and Surroundings (Germany)
The law firm and tax consultant office Armin Beißwenger is your partner for extensive advisory services regarding all issues ruled by public or civil law. You may find our competent consultancy office at our locations in Karlsruhe, Bretten and Berghausen-Pfinztal (Germany).
We are a modern, client-led law firm and tax consultant office and our focus lies on the client himself. Our main concern is to find the ideal solution for the individual needs and aims of our clients and their companies. Rely on our long-standing experience and professional competence.
Your partner in all particular circumstances – make an appointment
We assume consulting services for companies of all branches and sizes in the region of Karlsruhe. Among our clients there are also small and medium-sized businesses of various branches and legal forms of organisation as well as professional and private persons.
The high qualification of the personnel enables us to offer you a large variety of services. We are the link between all tax consulting and legal advice activities you may require.
Are you interested in using our services? You would like to know your rights and obligations in the financial, legal and administrative fields in Germany? We are your competent partner in Germany.
We have the necessary experience and know-how to advise you on the possibilities of financial optimisation, to accompany you in all administrative procedures in Germany and to accomplish efficiently and quickly the legal proceedings necessary for the realization of your projects in Germany.
We can represent your interests before the German public authorities and the court and we can inform you in a clear and precise manner about the possibilities to optimize your stay in Germany. Our knowledge of the English language and the medium-sized structure of our company enable us to react at short notice and in a precise manner. Please contact our tax consultancy and law firm in Karlsruhe and make an appointment. We are ready to assist and advise you.
Our Values - Our Principles
Our mission statement is the expression of our self-concept, our goals, our assets and values.
Which values and principles guide our acting?
- We listen to you, we devote our time to you
- We know you personally
- We speak your language
- We find solutions to your concerns
- We employ highly qualified personnel
- We constantly continue our professional education
- We advise you in a clear and transparent manner
- We have worked successfully for our clients for many years
- We are true to our word
- We put our heart and soul into our work
- We tune in to your needs
- We stand up for your interests
- We are open to your concerns
- We work consciously and reliably
- We assume responsibility for our acting
- We assure a high quality of our work
- We guarantee the maximum discretion and secrecy
- We show esteem for every person
- We stand for fairness, tolerance and equal rights for all people irrespective of their birth, race, religion, sexual orientation, education, gender, age, social standing, disability or conviction
- We act on behalf of our clients
- We work according to the principles of integrity, honesty and consciousness
- We place your aims and needs in the centre of our acting
- The focus of our thinking and acting lies on every person, that is on you as an individual personality.
- The region in which we live and work is very important to us; we support its growth and development with all means at our disposition.
- We are convinced Europeans and stand up for a cross-border understanding among neighbours; we speak several languages and keep intercultural relationships in the European area.
- We commit to reaching the best results for you and thus contribute to your success.
With these guidelines we want to show our clients the values which determine our acting and thus give them security and confidence – a fundamental condition for a good relationship between us and our clients.