Date Protection Basic Regulation (DPBR) Kanzlei Beißwenger
The protection of your personal data is of utmost importance for my office. This principle applies to all services offered. I will therefore process and use your data carefully and in accordance with the legal stipulations (mainly the Data Protection Basic Regulation of the European Union and the new Bundesdatenschutzgesetz). Without your prior consent I will not forward your data to third parties, except the transferring to authorities (mainly financial authority and social security provider) to fulfill the stipulations of the contractual relationship.
For any additional information concerning the data protection please feel free to contact me.
We collect, process and use the personal data you provideonly in connection with the contractual relationship or to process your inquiry. The processing is done in conformity with the regulations of art. 6, par. 1, let. b, c and f of the new Data Protection Basic Regulation. We process data to safeguard our own legitimate interests in prevention of claims for damage. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. These are mainly name, date of birth, address and telephone number. If you send us your e-mail address, we will use it only for the correspondence with you; there is no transfer to third parties.
Your personal data is processed with the system DATEV and the system ELSTER, which is provided by the financial administration.
We can store the personal data provided by you till you revoke your consent given below, but at least till the end of the respective legal retention period.
If you wish a farther-reaching support you must give us your consent for this continuing processing of your data (art. 6, par. 1, let. a DSGVO).
You give us your consent that:
- We may use your personal data for extended customer support, for example: to send you client information, to invite you to informative events and to inform you about additional services
- We may store, use and process your data beyond the legal retention period in order to ensure the best and long-lasting consultancy service
- We may contact you in writing, by e-mail or by phone for the above mentioned purposes and
- We may communicate with you via non-coded e-mails.
If you do not agree with some of the above mentioned points, please cancel them on your response letter.
Furthermore, we inform you that upon written request you have the right to:
- Get free information about the personal data we store
- Correct any mistakes in the stored data
- Request the deletion and blocking of your personal data, unless this opposes legal stipulations or our legitimate interests
- Transfer the processed and stored data
You equally have the right to revoke at any time your consent to the storage, processing and use of your personal data without giving any reasons by writing to the address mentioned below. This revocation does not affect the legitimacy of the processing carried out on the basis of your prior consent.
You equally have the right to complain with the relevant authorities (for example: Landesbeauftragterfür den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit Baden-Württemberg) in the case of a data protection breach.
In order to consent, please return this Declaration of Consent duly signed. For couples both signatures are requested.Declaration of Consent downloaden