Kanzlei Beißwenger - Logo
Your partner for all situations Office hours: Mon - Fri 8:00 - 12:30 and 14:00 - 17:00 h

FAQ Kanzlei Beißwenger

Need I file a tax return?

As a competent tax consultant in your area we will gladly advise you. Do you have income from employment or self-employment, from rental of property or land, from a part-time job or are you a pensioner? Please contact us. We help you.

Who can help me fill out the tax return forms?

Make an appointment with our office. Bring all your documents. Our qualified staff will assist and advise you and find the best solution.

Where do I have to pay taxes?

Do you live in Karlsruhe and work in Alsace – or vice-versa? Where are taxes due, what kind of taxes and which rates? We give you competent advice in all cross-border matters. Don’t hesitate to call us.

What must I consider when starting a new business?

Correctly assess all aspects of a business start-up and make the right decisions – we are the best-qualified partner for you. We support you in choosing the adequate legal form and assist you with all administrative procedures. We advise you in all tax issues and accompany you on your way to success.

Who can do my bookkeeping?

Are you a small company without accounting department or a single company? Our personnel are well qualified and ready to work for you: account assignment and recording of your documents; creation of individual reports and balance sheets or annual accounts. Please contact us.

Do I invoice a shipment to France with the additional VAT?

With inter-community deliveries of goods and services both national and European laws and guidelines must be considered. We have the necessary know-how and advise you accordingly. Make an appointment.

Do I need a VAT identification number?

Globalization has already reached all of us and even the smallest businesses have commercial relationships with foreign countries. Do you sell on the Internet? Do you receive shipments from abroad? We explain the procedures to you and give you competent advice. Please call us.